- It's ok if you don't have side projects
- It's ok if you don't listen to podcasts
- It's ok if you don't work on open source projects.
- It's ok if you don't read newsletters or write them.
- It's ok if you don't keep up with the latest updates of your favorite programming language.
- It's ok to make mistakes.
- It's ok if you are not perfect.
What's not ok is disregarding your life: time, friends, hobbies. Pause your life for a second, and ask yourself where your time is going into. You can spend insane amount of hours growing professionally, but it'll never be enough because things move way faster than you.
Don't do things blindly. Find a purpose and move towards it. Maybe your purpose is being the best at writing Swift, and that's a valid purpose, but ask yourself if that makes you happy.